Can I please say that I am literally rolling over on my couch laughing at my aunt helly. I am so glad she is there to brighten my day which I tots needed today. Can I just say I hate perfectionists. Yes, perfection is good in small doses (like me), but I know when to let it go. I have a super freaky group member who is also a super nazi about everything related to the project. She can't ever decide on any decision and then when anyone else in the group does make a decision (i.e. me) she decides it isn't good enough and changes it, because she suddenly has an opinion! I swear she just uses my amazing ideas as a jumping off point!!

So I feel kinda bad about talking about how gorgy (gorgeous) Noah's gf was and how she was totally outdoing me in the looks dept (which is a little hard for my ego to take, i know, i know, hard to believe), but I mean she is like smoking. Anyway.... they broke up! I couldn't believe it. And noah is totally distraught so now I feel like I cursed it or something. eeeek. o well, no more competition! Let's hope the next one is homely!

I am counting down the days til thanksgiving: 10!

I hope to see a post from ann and christy??

nighty night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home