WTF?!

Can I puh-leeeze just say that ashlee simpson and pete wentz are now the official worst parents ever! They named their poor child... wait for it ... Bronx Mowgli! I mean I know celebs like to come up with these redunkulous names but cmon, this is unreal. mowgli? mowgli? isn't that the name of one of the animals in the jungle book? he isn't a cub, ashlee. he is a human. who will now have to forever live in shame. and bronx? when have these peeps ever had anything to do with the bronx. No JLo may be able to pull it off, i mean she grew up there, I could see the symbolism, but i am just not jiving with p&a's choice (and if you give it 15 years, the kid will probably agree).

--update-- mowgli is indeed one of the animals on the jungle book. Now I've been inspired to name my first child Baloo.... o wait, I'm not crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home