final net & sugar~

Soooo, Is a post a blog? HEdouble hockey sticks! I mean SUGAR! (I got that one from KiKi! Isn't it cute? Have you ever heard her say it? It's funny as HE double....(I got that one from when I was a kid) "Oh" comes in front of it as in, "oh sugar!" The first time I heard her say it I was like, what? Come one, Betty June is your MOTHER, you can do better than that. But, sugar is better than the other, it's true and I don't think Molly liked cussing so KiKi cleaned it up for Dear Molly because she was usually withing earshot of the kitchen which is usually when the sugar word was used for whatever reason. So, here is the funny thing... I smell like final net and there's nothing I can do about it. I put final net on my hair this morning~ I guess I'm losing it, I don't know. It was there and I had it in my hand and the next thing I knew it was flying all around me. And now, I smell like final net. I think I will tuck a tissue in my sleeve and get it all over with right here and now. I actually just put a tissue in my sleeve and it's giving me the suvvies a little bit. If my pits start sweating I'm going to have to lay down on the floor. I may have over caffeinated a tiny bit. This cute guy I work with just came over and talked to me and I bet he thought I kinda smelled like somebody he knows, Oh, yeah, his dear old GRANNY! ack! Okay, my pits are sweating a little now, it could be a full blown suvvyness episode here in a minute. hoooold ooon everyone, stay with me here.. I feel all weird and final netty. My hair does look kinda good though. I am out of perfume so that was not an option for me, cuz I bet you we're thinking, why didn't you just put on some smell pretty? Well, I USED IT ALL. Are you there Santa? It's me, Kelly ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home