The company has left, the turkey devoured and the tree is up!!! I have been working on the quilt for the cabin. Just wanted to let you all know you can also get started at home if you want. I cut a 7x7 square, once it is finished the face of the square will be 6x6. You can use any material you want and you can sew, embroidery or cloth paint your square. If you are looking for ideas to get motivated I have done the following: First I started on my name to practice my rusty stitches (Cathy Clark Rogers), in case you forgot! I did one with the Rogers and another with the Clark family genealogy (Bill + Betty=Cathy, Christy, Kimberly, Kelly), One with the four sisters nick names, one honoring the weekend and the reunion, one honoring the "LAND". I am going to try and put pictures on a couple squares. We will need a total of 80 squares but Mom has a lot already made up. Cant wait to see you all, let me know if you have any questions. Kiki Cathy Clark Rogers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home