From sunny to dreary

So I have returned from Florida to a freezing cold, rainy, dreary day in Nashville. It is definitely good to be home though and I thought I would make the transition even better by fixin' up my favorite meal, chicken and dumplings. yummo. I just concocted it and my second time around was much smoother than the first, although I still managed to completely wreak havoc on the kitchen. I haven't tasted them yet, but it looks delicious. I actually combined two recipes this time. Usually, I stick with my mom's amazing recipe, but this time I threw in Kiki's dumpling recipe. I have no doubt it will be great, because both are chicken and dumpling connoisseurs. I will let you know how it goes, but I will say I cannot wait to eat it and hopefully it will cheer me up!

I about to go pick up my little Mavy! I have been missing him like crazy and I surely hope he had a good time at the kennel. I'm kinda scared, but hopefully he will be unchanged!

Back to the real world I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home