like a virgin, blogged for the very first time.......So glad to be invited to the clark girl page. Tor great thinking and thanks for your work putting this all together.

ok tally here are 7 things about me:
1. my life is my family (family should be spelled familey that puts life in your family) just made that up
2. my other life is chocolate, johnny's steaks and wine
3. nothing negative ever. i hate it!
4. clouds and the color red make me happy
5. i'm so OCD that my puffing is out of control
6. i wish everyone could always be happy
7. i miss my dad too

i also need a christmas name and not christymas

i'm in florida today and am getting ready for a garage sale, out with the old in with the new, i'm keeping Precious though will return to indy tuesday night and will start cooking. we are eating at 5pm if anyone wants to eat again let me know i'll throw an extra apple in the apple pie i'm having mom bring pumpkin pie cuz hers are the best better come and get a little sumpin

ok now i have officially blogged it was good for me , hope it was good for you too
hickory dickory docker, i just coughed up a hocker (I miss Kelly P.)

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You're punny.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Your name is CHRISTMAS CHEER My dear. It suits you perfectly,,, and I will tell you why. Because your philosophy is cheerfulness personified. You have a cheerful countenance and well, I like hickory dickory dock too, actually.
    Tori said...
    haha i love the sign off, perfectly disgusting!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home