Can I just say I love mt. dew slushies. So much so I had a dream about them last night. And then I woke up disappointed that it wasn't true. But, the good news is that I told Kiki that I have absolutely nothing to do the friday before the girls weekend, so I think we might be coming up to indy first on thursday before heading down to the cabin. And the absolutely first thing that ever popped into my head was complete and total excitement about the possibility of getting a giant mt. dew slushie! Not only can I get one on thursday when we arrive, but i have high hopes of getting another one on friday morning before the cabin! YIPPEE! I am so filled with joy right now! Never mind the fact that it will probably sleeting or snowing and freezing cold out, I will not even bat an eye. I will absolutely be gulping that sucker down. Whew, I need to relax, I have a few more weeks until then and I cannot let the excitement take over. I hope everyone else is just as excited.

Can someone else please post, this is like a kelly and tori show! I want to hear about everyone else, not that I don't love me some silly (very silly) tally. xoxo

OMG-Shut up! I just saw mt. dew cupcakes when looking for a mt. dew pic! I will keep you updated!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I had my very first Mt. Dew Slushie a couple of weeks ago. Poor Kayla was in the car with me, believe me it was a wild ride. Later, I said, don't ever let me drink one of those ever again. I hardly took my lips off the straw the whole time. Ummm, I have an ice shaver, want me to bring it to the cabin? Think about it, it might not be the same thing without the whole gas station experience, ya know.
    Tori said...
    OOOH! THings just got INTERESTING (friends quote). I have experimented at home, but I can never replicate it. I have even made mt. dew ice cubes. I would love to experiment with an ice-shaver.

    btw. why do you even have an ice-shaver? bebe present?
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    hahahaha, Fred gave it to me. You know Fred. He also gave me a waffle iron. Did your Mom or Jingle Beebs ever make you a grilled cheese samich made in a waffle iron? it is good.com let me tell ya.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home