Kelly said...
Hello to all, I am at work. It's friday. I had eggs benedict for breakfast. It was good. I love eggs benedict don't you? I ordered it from la Peep which is a really nice place. On the top of the box they wrote Benny. So now I will call it eggs benny for breaky please. Because I'm cool like that. I've never made it myself because of A)poaching eggs B)holli sause (ha ha, I just made that up) Eggs Benny for breaky with extra holli sauce please. Well, I did find a recipe for holindaise (sp) sauce on www.pioneerwoman.org so I may one day give it a whirl. Can I just say, bring lotsa butter. I love butter, a lot. Like pound cake is good and it's full of the yummy buttah. Well, is blogging just like rambling on about whatever flies out of your finger tips? If so, I'm in. So, I think this post has basically been about butter I guess. A worthwhile topic if ever there was one. When Conner was a baby his nick name was butter bread because that was all he would eat.There is this crunk song and the guy says(Lil' John?)"I was raised on bologna." And Conner used to sing it but he would say.' "I was raised by bologna!" Isn't that funny? Or the time Conner said to Sam when he was riding his bike, "I hope I don't get hit by a car, I am the best member of the family." hahahah, I may have been raised by bologna myself. I still love it. Fried bologna samich with mustard on white bread. The bread sticks to the roof of your mouth and the bologna sticks with it. hahahah. k, I will call this post BUTTER&BOLOGNA~Bring it on, whatchugot?OUUUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home