Okay kids,
I may be the only Clark Girl with out facebook/my space...whatever, but I am now oficially a blogger!!! I can not wait until the 2nd annual weekend, I'm wondering what will be the movie of choice. I'm just not sure if we can top Hick and Tor singing Hairspray at the top of their lungs. Listed are your cooking assignments. It will be hard to beat the great grub from last year but I'm sure we're up to the challange.
Fri. Dinner-Boo
Sat. Bfast-Tori, Ann O.,Lo, Steph
Sat. Lunch-Kiki
Sat. Apptz-Bebe (rumaki), Tori, Ann O, Logann, Steph
Sat. Dinner-Hick, Kelly (No winnies and beans)
Sat. Dessert-Ann H.
Sun. Bfast-Tiff, Abby, Julie, Averee
Speciality Drink-Kiki
Everyone bring your own beverages of choice-including but not limited to water, soda, alcohol
Blog with any questions
Oh yeah...the weekend activity will be making a family quilt for the cabin, don't forget your thimbles!
Love, Boo

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    pigs in a blanket.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home