Turkey to Trimmings

I can't believe Turkey Day is here and gone. Tom made a fabulous meal, the smoked turkey, corn puddin', and Manhattans were my favorites. I did manage to get the Christmas Tree up with a little help from my boys. The holiday was a little less bright with out Tori and Jake, and picking out the tree didn't take nearly as long. We did manage to squeeze in 2 movies, Four Christmases was very cute and entertaining but I liked Australia better, it was very beautiful and epic...and so was Hugh Jackman. Now it is on to Mick's 16th birthday. For his big family dinner he has requested shrimp fried rice. The house will soon smell like a Benehanna with really good cake. I guess I had better give my quilt squares some thought, it won't be long until we girls have our big get together at Camp William!! Did you get your invitations and did anyone notice I got the date wrong, it should be December 12-14?? Can't wait to see you all there!
BOO

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    i didn't notice, but i definitely cannot wait!!! i just have two finals to squeeze in before that! and one more clinical.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home