Black Friday 2.0

Hello turkey toodles!
I hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving. It was great down in here in sunny FL. Perfect weather. We ate thanksgiving lunch, while listening to some kids music and I drank real wine, instead of kids champagne this year (although I kinda wished for it). We ended up going to see Four Christmases which was soooo cute. Everyone knows I love Reese and so of course I am a little biased but she was just adorable in this movie. I know my mom already went and saw it, but for Lo and everyone else I recommend it. It is a good laugh, of course often from Vince. And in response to lo's post, where in the world is your mom's new job? i think we need and update from kiki. I also am just hanging out this black friday, most likely avoiding shopping, although right now Jake's mom, Kelli, and I are doing a little online shopping.

I hope everyone enjoys all of their thanksgiving leftovers today!! miss ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home