FIRST POST

Ok so it has taken me FOREVER to finally post on this baby but I just figured it out (If Bebe could do it i knew i could too!!)! Im a little behind on all the comments and post but I did see Twilight last night! I am in love with Robert Pattinson, he is BEAUTIFULLLL. However, I havent read the book yet so I had nothing to compare it to so i just absolutely loved it. I really cant wait for Four Christmas to come out, that looks really funny. Well I need to look back at old post and catch up but I was just so excited that i figured out how to post. Cant wait to see everyone sooooon!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    omg! lo, i love rp too. so glad you finally got it right.
    Tori said...
    oH! and i think we are going to go and see four christmases tomorrow!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home