Dear family, I am so excited to have this blog to keep up with all of you. Tori, thank you so much for taking the time to put it together and the patience to educate me. I know I miss out on a lot by being down in the hills of Tennessee so I hope we can all keep better in touch with this fabulous tool. I had a great weekend with Mom, Boo, Tori, Jake and of course Maverick. Guess we should have taken a picture so we could have posted it for all to see. If any of you have not seen the new James Bond movie it is a must. First James is awesome as usual but the leading lady looks just like Abby 20 years from now, we all agreed! Look out world! Tori kept us entertained with her shop-a-thon and of course we managed to down plenty of good eats. Gordon got home late last night from Annapolis. He and Hunter had some male bonding and of course also saw JB and agreed with the rest of us. My love to all and I look forward to hearing about what is going on in your life!
CCR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home