ME, again

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/

very cool websight, my dearest darlings, for you to visit. I think I love cake. I thought I loved pies for a while but it's cake I love.
I LOVE CAKE!
I LOVE CAKE!
I LOVE CAKE!
and... cake loves me too. It wants me to be happy, I can tell. It always has and it always will. (that's from Braveheart) Mel Gibson says that to the pretty girl with the long hair who lives in a Hobbit house. After he says that I could just say cut. rewind start the movie over and then stop it again after he says that because it's sad later. TOO sad. But then I think of cake and I feel better. Look at that yellow cake with the pink icing. Would you just look at it! It kinda makes me a little dizzy, woozy~ But love is like that~

1 Comment:

  1. Boo said...
    I love the bakerella sight. I think we need a cupcake/cake baking contest at the land...hum??

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home