OK, I am up and running again. Where to begin............ Tori & Kelly how in the world do you get anything else done and how do you turn off those minds at night???????????? I sure have a lot to learn and try, Mountain dew anything, pioneer woman, bakerella, Twilight, GG's....... and yes dear Tally I do want a christman name. I did get the squares for the quilt cut today! Please give be the official name for the land, I want to do a square with the correct name on it. I will work on my creativity in the future but for now I have to run. Love to all!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    KIKI~YOUR NAME IS: ready?

    KiKi, KiKi, little star
    isn't it cute? I love it, and I'll tell you why. because your petite and sparkly! and your name is cute so it's fun to say twice!! You can ask for a new one but I don't know why you would, really. Ann? Are you there, I went ahead and gave you a name because I think you may be to shy to ask. Ready? You're gonna love it!Ann-brosia, giggle, giggle (can you hear the tiny little Christmas mice giggling?) I can! (singing voice!) And, by the way, I am sitting at my desk this week stuffing Holiday Cards for 4,000 of our bestest friends from Orchard Software. That's why I'm so available this week. And when I say available I mean able to slack like no other.Like no other. And Mom, I will call you Jingle Beebs for your Christmas name because I think it's soooo funny. Jingle Beebs, Jingle Beebs. So, mostly your Christmas names are either deserts or songs so far, but hey, I'm doing this AND stuffing envelopes too don't forget!
    Boo said...
    Officially...Beavertail Lodge at Camp William. Maybe you can check it out for yourself in person this weekend??
    BOO

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home