Well, I guess I will post again even though it's not really my turn. I have a lot to say, or too much free time? (BINGO!) Okay, well, I have to do an update on Kayla's birthday anyway. So, she had a great birthday. Her Dad bought her a bouquet of flowers with a little card in them and everything. She loved that! And our spaghetti dinner was AWESOME. (french bread & salad) She loves her ABBA cd and we danced in the kitchen and did dishes just like I had envisioned. Stevie and I did the tango, that's the only dance she will do. "I only do the tango." said she. She can be so Angelina Jolie sometimes. Kayla loved all of her gifts. Today she wore her very cool pink jacket from BOO BOO. And she wore her brown boots form KIKI and she wore the peace sign necklace HIC got her! How awesome is that OH! And she wore her scarf(ZEBRA) and gloves from BeBe. She wore the purple thermal shirt I got her and the straight leg jeans Fred and Gayle got her. And Stevie's funfetti cake was delish. And not only did she bake her a cake she drove over to Beebs and picked up her presents for her. I feel bad for Kayla sometimes. She seems caught between two worlds. I guess having two Moms is trickier than anyone knew. I guess it depends on the Moms. It should be twice as good but it seems her loyalty is always in question, from both sides really. I shouldn't have to be that way, but we've been trying to work our way through it and we've all been worn out, frustrated and puzzled by why it has to be so hard. No one more than Kayla herself. It's one of those one step forward and two steps back sort of deals. Anyway, she's fourteen now and she's doing great so I want to thank all of you for being so good to us and her and showing her your love all these years. I know she loves all of you very much. Especially when you spoil her so good on her birthday. The presents you gave her were perfect! Hey! Guess what? I am going to go see LION KING tomorrow night at the MURAT with the IMAGE DENTAL girls! YOW! And, we are dining at the Rathskeller beforehand. Can you believe it? I shoow exshited! I'm really into the CAPS today! Does it seem like I'm YELLING at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????? I like smiling! It's my favorite! I SAID IT"S MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    I lurve the lion king. it is such a good show and you will have an amazing time!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home