Ready for the job

Yes, tally, I would love the be the consumer reporter. so to answer your questions (at least the ones I can remember)

best mascara: christian dior blackout (its like 20 or 25 buck), Bad girl (same price range) or Big Fatty (which has hemp in it, psychadelic dude!). All of which can be found at sephora (my mecca).

best bread: for the home I am a wonderbread girl, and I've tried to like wheat, but I just can't (i blame my upbringing ;) so you can get whole-wheat white! it tricks your brain. when I am out and about though, i must absolutely have PANERA!! yay for carbies!

best cereal: depends on the mood. when I feel like acting like an adult (which isn't often) and being health I chose Honey Bunches of Oats! It is perfectly sweet but is no rice crispies with about a cup of sugar on top.... yum. i think i could just eat sugar and milk (although thinking about it makes me want to dry heave).

best makeup remover: in my experience they are all the same. I am currently using nuetrogena! I like the wipes too! you can just swipe them over your eyes and voila! Remember when kelly used to think you would get a giant lump of eyeliner behind your eye if you didn't remove it? o things you believe when you are a model (did i get the story right?)

Best starbucks drink!: don't even get me started!! ook... in the winter and it is chilly I absolutely must have a white chocolate mocha, even though it hardly tastes like coffee! it is just amazing (get it low-fat and with no whip and it is practically calorie free! at least that is what I tell myself). Now in the summer I get a little CRIZAZAY! I love any of the frappuccinos, but most importantly the caramel frap bc you get tons of carmel drizzled on top! yumm. if you get it, make sure you skip a meal!

I think that is for kelly's list. but can i say I suggest:

WoodWick candles: they are a little pricey and a little hard to find but totes worth it. It is great for me too because I don't have a real fire place and they crackle like a fire so I can get a mini-fix

Books: Everyone must read the Twilight series!

I will work on the rest! Everyone please check out my product suggestions!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Nicely Done My Beautiful One. And, yes, thanks for remembering the eyeliner story.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Iced carmel macchiato soy is DA BOMB! The passion iced tea is groovy too.I think you like wonder bread because it makes the very best toast. I am craving mint hot chocolate~Sweet Mother of Pearl how I love that stuff.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home