Hi all my loves,
So i've noticed that hick still hasn't signed up so someone needs to make sure she got the email, or send her another one or whatever. same with stevie, she told me she didn't get the email so hopefully we can get her up and running soon. Anyway I took my final OB test before final exams in a few weeks and I am so thankful to have it over with. Tomorrow I am back at the hospital for OB, but I don't know if I will be doing labor & delivery, newborn nursery or what (it is my flex day), but is my last ever OB clinical. I will just say I am obsessed with these cute lil' babies. Although I love my old people too, they are both just so cute!

Tomorrow night after clinical, I will of course be seeing Twiligh! At the brand new Smyrna movie theather, just minutes from my house! Travis and Brittany are going to join us, so it should be a treat! The rest of the weekend will probably be filled with studying, which really means thinking about studying, while slacking, and spending most of the day in front of the computeradora! I just have one more test before my finals so hallelujah! And I of course have to start packing for my trip to Florida, we are leaving on Tuesday as soon as I get done with my test.

I miss everyone I hope to get updates on everyone's lives!! I know Lo is headed home to Nashvegas, so Kiki will probably be very pre-occupied! Love!

2 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Hey Tor,
    I did resend the link to Christy and Ann H. just to make sure she got it. I'm also working to get Bobbi and Karli on. Maybe Bobbi will send you a pix of her newly inked butt?? Christy is in Florida so I guess we will give her a little break. I told Bebe she needs to come over this weekend so I can set her infront of the computer, she's got some catching up to do. I'm thinking we either need to get her a skoooter or a computer...I'm just not sure which one will open more doors for her. Have fun at the movies tonight, eat some popcorn for me! Dad and I are guests of the Mills at a wine tasting dinner for 8 tonight. The guy that actually owns the vineyard in Spain comes to have dinner with us and of course try to convince us to become lifelong drinkers of his wine. Yummy!
    Love, MOM
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    scooter rhymes with computer.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home