part III

This very Morning:(6:22 AM)
ring,ring:
Steph: heelloooo(groggy sounding, I woke her up, she's still sleeping)
Kelly: good morning, are you awake? (I'm calling her from my bed upstairs having just woke up myself.)
Steph: noooo, I set my alarm.
Kelly:alrighty, just checking.
CLICK.

6:45~ We run into each other in the kitchen, she is putting on her coat, getting ready to leave for school.

Kelly: SO, how was it ?Tell me, did you love it or what?(smiling anxiously, eyebrows up, jazz hands .)
Steph: I can't say.
Kelly: Why can't you say?
Steph; I don't know, I just can't.
Kelly, but WHHHYYYY
Steph; I need to see it again first.
Kelly: Honestly?
Steph: There were all these dumb girls there and when a scene would come up, like a really important, intense scene(Edward Cullen scene)They would all start giggling. It was so annnoooyyying.
Kelly, Oh,bummer, well, did you like the movie though?
Steph: I'm not ready to talk about it yet.
kelly: whyyyy noooot?
Steph:(long, uncomfortable silence, she takes a sip of her amareto coffee in the white porcelin cup.)
I can't I'm not ready, I have to think about it first.
Kelly: Geez, you're killing me smalls. (sandlot)
Steph: hand on the door knob, keys in hand. Opens the front door , puts one foot over the threshold, turns to me, and she says, and I quote......wait for it.......
"Bella did a good job."
She proceeds through the doorway, closing the door behind her and away she goes. I stare out the window after her and see the little saturn head off down the road. I am left standing there in my penguin pajamas. (I have never once worn my penguin pajamas without someone saying the word penguin to me. I's a phenomenon. Sometimes they just say "penguin" and I'm like "huh?" and then they point to one of them and them and I'm like." oh yeah." It's the funniest darn thing. I challenge you not to say the word penguin when I wear them in your presence, it's yet to be done. I don't know why.
BUT<>>>
So, there you have it Twilight fans.
That's all the news thats fit to print.. OH< WAIT, I almost forgot... (not really)
THE LION KING REVIEW:::::
Kelly says: It was good.
Kelly says: Simba did a good job.
hahahahahahah...JK
Lion King was beautiful. The set and costume design was the star of the show. Scar was probably my favorite and I liked Rafiki as well.
XOXO My Beauties....





1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    well i will let you know what I thinK! I am seeing it at 820 tonite!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home