sOOOOOOOO, this is going to officially be my new entertainment! Between Tor and Tally I about peed my pants! 1. Kelly, why weren't you a journalist? Like for Madd Magazine or something? 2. Tori, you are smokin' hot so don't even go there! She prolly got tired of being around your sexiness and couldn't hang!

Thanks for the pic of Abby girl on here! Holy balls batman! That is totally her! Loved that Boo Boo! Just wish I had been there with you guys to see it!

And just so you all know, it has been over 4 months since Bryan and I have been dating! He's hot, has a job, great with kids, did I mention he's hot? Wowsers! He's amazing and I can't wait for you guys to meet him! Hey Logann, are you engaged or anything so we can pick on you this year? hee hee!

So both the kids are doing ice skating (don't ask, i'm hoping they hate it!), and basketball! And Abby is a brownie, but only cuz she wants to learn to build a campfire! Uncle Jon would be so proud! And school is going well too! Yeah! Even though Abby's teacher is a ...............anyway!

Love you guys and can't wait for the girl weekend!

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    omg! ice-skating? That is so presh! I can just see ty ty in a leotard! haha lmao!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    armpit licker.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home