Black Friday

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day. It was pretty busy around here with the 6 kiddos running around hyped up on kids champagne. But I'm assuming everyone is out with the rest of the world trying to catch all the good deals on this Black Friday. I have decided to actually skip out on that this year, I think hunter and I are going to see Four Christmases and then see our mother at work (what wonderful chrildren, I know).

Last post I made I got very excited to see someone had made a comment. My first thought was that it was one of you lovaly ladies welcoming me to the blog, celebrating my post perhaps? Nope, not even close.. It was a boy named Carlos Portugal who just decided to randomly comment on my post to say he likes our blog. However, he was nice enough to give us a link to his wonderful blog. http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ It is entirely about beer. How random??

you know you love me xoxo
logann

(thought maybe tori and steph would enjoy that signature)

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    i do enjoy it! i always want to do it, but i figured it would not be appreciated by the elders. hehe. have you been watching this season, it is still so good!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home