Sunshine

Hey guys! So J & I made it to Noah's place at about 3am florida-time. It was a pretty uneventful ride, with just some traffic in Atlanta. I watched some movies on my computer, a classic, Rat Race. I had forgotten how funny it was and I was cracking up.

So we are about to take a walk to check out the beach. And tomorrow we are going to eat (of course) and see Four Christmases with reese and vince. I cna't wait! J & I are going to miss everyone tomorrow on Thanksgiving, but we will be thinking of you! Make sure if anyone sees any other movies this weekend, that we get a review! Miss everyone! Love you!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I watched Shanghai Noon last night. I happen to love it mui mui mucho grando~ I want to go see Australia!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home