Reeses Pieces

I like Reeses Pieces. (with meh muvees) Steph is going to see Twilight, Thursday, midnight. eeeek! When will Mama Mia be out on DVD? I want to take it to the girls weekend christmas xtravaganza. Won't that be so delightful. Did everyone hear that John and Marlena are being written off of Days of our Lives? Can it even be true? That's just WRONG! Has everyone seen Will Ferrel's video on You Tube? I think it's called The Landlord or some kinda wackiness. It's mui mui funneah. (there is bad language though and it's totally NOT PC) I think that's his daughter. I think Kayla and i will go see Twilight on Sat or Sun and I wanna see Madagascar II.
Love,
kELFy (what's your favorite color?)
HIC~ You make really good baked potato soup, that would be really yummyful for our dinner meal, maybe? weeniesandbeansweeniesandbeans, I cracked myself up right there. I'm still laughing. (can you hear the chanting elves in unison?) weeniesandbeansweeniesandbeans
Kimberly, your CHRISTMAS NAME is....(eventhough you didn't ask for one, if anyone ever deserved one it's you, the most Christmassy of all!) Ready? Wait for it...Creme Bule' (sounds like Kimberly) teee heeee. I like it. It suits you, right down to the ground.

2 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Creme Brule is perfect...I appear a little hard and crusty on the outside but pure mushy goodness on the inside...Thanks Kel
    I may stop by tonight to give Kayla her gift.
    Is Twilight about Vampires?? I still have Dark Shadows flashbacks and sleep with the coves protecting my neck - and what will poor John and Marlene do!!!
    Hirsch made you Pioneer Women apple turnovers for the guys this weekend and brought one home OMG!! Can that be the main course???
    BOO
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Zakly! blow torch and hot sugar! Yow! Yes, please stop by, we will be there, hopefully listening to dancing queen and hopefully dancing. Did you hear that Johnny Depp is slated to play, wait for it... Barnabus Collins in DARK SHADOWS, the movie!!!!!(dance in a circle with your arms up in the air!)Pioneer Woman is so cool. I am Cubicle Woman~ until I get an office. Oh, yes, Twilight is about Vampires. Maybe I can make something from the Pioneer Woman cookbook.muuaahhh. Mike didn't tell me that Jon was honoring Pioneer and Cubicle Women in such a good way. Too busy hunting down and killing Bambi's Mommy I guess. HOPE TO SEE YOU LATER!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home