Tori!, HAHAHAH FINAL Net-for dead people, dang that is clever as shugar. It took me a minute, but I got it. Good one~looove it! (singing voice!) Okay, I saw that girls picture and no way hozay~ not cuter than you and never funnier or smarter either.(I'm sooo like the mentalist, I can tell, I pick up on subtle clues, nuances, if you will) Now, about that girl in your class, kill her with kindness, challenge her to a staring contest, tell her about how you weren't sure you really liked this one girl that you really didn't know and now she's gone. It sounds like she's just has a really analytical personality. They hate to be wrong. Kinda like Stephanie not giving her opinion. She is anlytical. She has an opinion she just won't risk being wrong therefore clams up. It's an old trick. Being right is more important than anything. No answer is not wrong`no risk. You are a risk taker and a leader and very decisive and she can never hold a candle to your razor sharp wit, skill and intellect and cunning. So, don't let her bug you. Maybe Steph can teach you the "you are invisible and I can't see you trick." It drives people nuts. She can't do it to me because I lay on her and then she can see me if I lay on her.
Well, Kayla is 14 today. How the Shugar did that happen? She wants spaghetti for dinner. Anyway, that's what she told me, although, being the mentalist I could tell that she really wanted steak but wouldn't say it for some reason. Prolly afraid I'd lay on her too. So, sketti it is. I bought her the ABBA GOLD CD. What's the name of the game? ladedatadededededeee, What's the name of the game? dedelleeteddededdeedededeee. And I got her that Reese W. movie where she's a ghost. and clothes and stuff. Kayla came really dangerously close to making straight A's in school, last report card. Yow! She is such a little scorpio, that one. I'd like to give her a shirt that say's GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVIN, ALL YOUR HUGS AND KISSES TOO on it in sparkley
sequins. (But not in a sexy time way.) So, everyone, lets go see Twilight this weekend and report back here with your reviews. Tori, your Christmas name is.......Tori, Tori, Hallelujah! Like it? If anyone else would like a Christmas name just see me, before Dec 25!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home