My 2008 recap (a quick, rough version):
1. Jake and I brought home Maverick!
2. Jake and I thought we might go crazy training Maverick (all worth it!!)
3. I turned 21 (wow, seems longer ago than that!!)
4. I visited my bestie Kaily in NH for Spring Break
5. I saw lotssss of movies including the hilarious Step Brothers and Twilight!!
6. My most beloved memory includes summer evening walks around the neighborhood or at the park with jake and mav (my tiny little family)
7. Spent a beautiful fall weekend at the cabin with friends (nashville friends travis, brittany and Mary Connell and Indy friends megan & Kevin, will & ann) it was gorgeous and may have to become an annual trip!
8. Jake excelled at his job, beyond many expectations (I am so proud of him, 50 hours a week of mechanical labor is not easy).
9. Spent Thanksgiving in beautiful Florida with the Vieke family, but I had to leave my little mav at home (rough!!)
10. Finished another semester! 1 more to go!
11. Celebrated the holidays with my family!!!

All in all I think it was a fabulous year! And I have absolutely no doubt that next year will be even better. I will graduate in May and Jake and I are trying to plan a snowboarding/skiing trip out west next winter (you can do that when you finally have a 2 income home!). And let's not forget my Caribbean Cruise in march!

Love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home